Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I unapologetically enjoy the hell out of this show and it takes me to a happy place. I won't argue that it's good or bad, just keep bringing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Octy posted:

This latest episode has an 'Australian' in it with an accent that doesn't exist outside TV.

FYI, he is actually Australian.

Also I love that his character's name is Wolf.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Iowa Snow King posted:

The action on this show is really well paced and filmed for a show on TNT.

I mean the plots are still TNT-level (burning bodies to power a city) but for a shooty bang bang show it's quite good.

The action is well paced for a show on any network.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
This week, lessons were learned, leaders were born, asses were kicked, bad guys got their comeuppance, and Capt. Pike got his own pet President. I love this show!

awesome news!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

wormil fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Aug 12, 2015

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

The fact that they're trying to make me think she feels bad about it is hilarious. We all know Rhona Mitra moisturizes with the blood of her victims.

She doesn't feel even remotely bad about killing whatshisname and the show made that pretty clear. She only feels bad about betraying the Captain (and getting caught).

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

FISHMANPET posted:

But Niels caused the pandemic accidentally (by making it super contagious I think?) so is anyone else worried that making the cure contagious could have crazy side effects? I'm sure it's not going to be a thing in the show but it's kind of hard to suspend the disbelief for that part.

Yeah the story being told is definitely that good people can do evil by following their own moral compass.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Mars4523 posted:

And it sucks that they killed Ravit. What was the point of her character, then?

Probably her Visa expired and besides they can only have one "hot" brunette at a time and they just found "too much plastic surgery girl" so Ravit had to go. Lt. Foster is pregnant and off the market so she doesn't count against the total.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I'm so happy I don't know poo poo about the navy or naval warfare because :drat: that was a fun episode.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I want whoever made this show to takeover SyFy and churn this stuff out by the space freighter load.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
My DVR cut off as she slumped to the floor, anything after that?

The whole time I'm watching the festivities and knowing that something terrible would happen but for some reason I didn't want it to. I just wanted them all to be happy for one drat day. :gop: Also I don't know what that smilie means but it has a flag.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I was happy they just outright shot the terrorists and didn't insist on taking them alive, well except for the head honcho.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Hooyah :patriot:

Another season of Capt Pike saving the world, at least twice every episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Alehkhs posted:

Dust off those flags, boys!

Season 3 teaser via WonderCon. Spoilers, I guess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AbLY_dIW40

June 12th
:patriot:

Just a reminder. Still time to catch up if you haven't seem S1 & 2.

• Locked thread