Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I am not vegan, but my girlfriend is vegetarian with a desire to one day go all vegan. While you all will pry my butter from my cold, dead, buttery hands, I would like to learn some actually tasty and not soy-steak-reliant vegan dishes to make at home for her, so I'll be following this thread with interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Today is the New Year of Ancient Egypt and I'd like to make a traditional Egyptian (vegetarian) meal for my girlfriend. I don't know if anybody knows any traditional or popular Egyptian (and more particularly Egyptian than Arabic) meals that I could make, but if anyone has a recipe they could share, I'd be grateful. I did not see a Middle Eastern thread in the first five or six pages of GWS so maybe there's a better resource, but ya'lls got some tasty meat-free recipes up in this.