Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."
Things seem negative, but lets face it, chapter 1 of the manga isn't fantastic either. Op is pretty bad, ED seems good. The main issue was pacing in my opinion. The whole episode just kind of went on and on.

Honestly they are going to have to mess this up pretty spectacularly for me to not keep watching. I really want to see things once the principle shows up. I fully expect episodes to be hit or miss though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."

harley posted:

She's the best part of the manga.

Seriously.

I have to say, this episode was a big improvement, and I appreciate the way they are mixing the new with the old. Otherwise a 13 episode series is going to waste most of its runtime on mediocre romcom junk. It wasn't a perfect execution, but I enjoyed it.

Sakurazuka posted:

That OP is still hideously bad though.

• Locked thread