Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

ActionZero posted:

Sheer charisma!

Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Bakanogami posted:

Let's hope lewd scenes ... beams of white light censoring them!

Anime of the decade if it's that self aware and industry aware.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Finally got to see the episode.

Rodyle posted:

That OP is a really special kind of terrible

Holy poo poo, I thought people might have been harsh yet that OP was aggressively bad. I don't remember the last time I skipped the OP in a series but this is one of them.

That aside the show was good, the ED was cute, and the after ED skit was great. I'm just hoping it ramps things up sooner than later.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Kanos posted:

While the comparison is nice, these aren't from the same scene.

I think the point is that it's the same pose which is pretty hard to dispute. Unless the skirt magically grows later and Youko manages to find her inner Cool Beauty, it may as well be the same scene which isn't encouraging.

All that aside, I'm still going to watch this until the end. They're going to have to Try to ruin this in order for me to stop in the middle of the season.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

On one hand, I doubt this anime passed the 3 episode test. On the other hand, it's picking up the pace and getting good.

Shimada is the best worst. :allears:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I will never forgive them if they animate the maid cafe and ruin it. :stare:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

GodDAMN that end segment!!! :laffo:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Reiche posted:

Also can someone please .gif the bit where the principal's teeth were scrolling past each other? That was way too funny.

That was the best unexpected face.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

New episode. This time it covered chapters 18 and 19.

Appreciated the added scenes with the Best Worst, Shimada. Otherwise, pretty straightforward(except Mikan's glasses).

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

It only took 11, but I really really liked this episode. :allears:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Agronox posted:

Yes, not a bad ep. The debut of icecreamine was a little disappointing, but it was still fun.

Is this show at all popular enough to get a season 2?

It seems that this week was the release week for blu rays for some of this season's series and it includes JiwaWawa. So we will find out initial sales by next week.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

They did manage to make it to the Sleep Induction Device and it was good.

If anyone cares anymore, it looks like we're headed for an anime original ending of some sort for the final episode next week.

They took chapter 46 and changed up a lot of things.

e: People posted while I read the manga thinking "wait, what really happened here?"

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Lol what happened, I watched two episodes and stopped since I prefer the manga over the choices they made for the show

Every episode up to now was pretty dedicated to the source material.

This episode:
First half was Kuromine bummed because Shiragami has been distant after the festival incident where Aizawa and Icecreamine were embracing each other, or she fell on him whatever. Asahi's bros tell Kuromine to just confess to Shiragami and they'll be there for him when she dumps him. While that's going on, Aizawa and Mikan eavesdrop and hear his plan. Shiragami is talking to Shiho and Shiho tells her to be honest with herself. Aizawa is bummed because she likes Kuromine and his icecreamy goodness and the principal appears to tell her just that. She gives Aizawa a picture of their embrace and threatens to put it in the school paper. Akari puts a stop to the principal but leaves the picture. Aizawa keeps the photo but only to be surrounded by Kuromine, the bros and Mikan. Curiosity about the photo ensues, Icecreamine returns, compromising position, Shiragami sees and runs away. She goes home and misses a call from her dad.

Second half im shortening because this is waaaaay too much effort. Kuromine has nightmare about Youko leaving. Youko tells Kuromine to meet at roof after school to tell him something. Time comes. Chapter 46 happens with less Ryou and more Sleep Induction Device. Asahi wears Aizawa down because He Loves Shiragami!!1! Finally gets to roof but oops too late a huge loving bat has taken Youko away. End of ep 12

e: if anything there were giffable moments at least.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Sep 22, 2015

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

BD/DVD sales are out and JiWaWaWa didn't even make a blip.

RIP JiWaWaWa the anime, you were dead as soon as the adverts started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

For what it was, the last episode was good. Best part by far was Genjirou. Touko's appearance was funny too if not short.

All in all this anime was a lesson for everyone in what not to do.

I survived, but ultimately lost. Back to the manga thread.

• Locked thread