Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Not a huge fan of most of the voices, but eh whatever.

Also I just realized niconico airs anime (albeit with a delay), so now I'm watching this with the scrolling comments and it's great because they point out all the jokes I miss.

Japan apparently doesn't much like the OP either.

Shimono: Karaage

edit: the constant School live jokes get grating though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

I have no idea, but I definitely laughed.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Paracelsus posted:

I've seen "gedou" translated as "heretical." "Witch Queen" might have been clearer.

Here, it basically means twisted/depraved. Gedou can also mean "heretical" and such, but mostly as a Buddhist term (though obviously in a work where religion plays heavily they might use it that way outside of a Buddhist context), your everyday usage of it doesn't really conjure that image.

• Locked thread