Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Captain Invictus posted:

There's fanservice, but primarily from the character whose entire MO is self-aware fanservice, and is generally played for laughs.

This is the character's ideas of sexy poses, for example. The thread title is not a joke

Oh, I know exactly why I have this boner! :flashfap:

On a more serious note, am i the only one who doesn't really mind the new animation style? From what i can see, they seem to be trying to strike a balance between the tastes of the common anime audience and the newer Jitsu Wa style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Allarion posted:

It has the same director as Servant x Service and Squid Girl, so that's something to keep in mind.

Also here's a PV since still promotional images aren't that useful here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEXDuPAZGT0

Man, rewatching that, it's really misleading how innocent Shimada seems.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Well now, this is nice! Good to see that the anime is trying to be its own thing while keeping the manga's story bits. Looking forward to next week's episode!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Covok posted:

I guess the anime recognized that the later parts of the manga were received better than the earlier parts and is trying to get to those stories faster.

Could the MAID CAFE be a possibility? I certainly hope so :unsmigghh:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Man, while the faces were good, i think they upped the fanservice a little too much, while at the same time somehow missing Kuomoto's part in the proceedings :(

• Locked thread