Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

OnimaruXLR posted:

The anime looks kinda... not like it's capitalizing on the unique style of the manga. Who's making it?

It has the same director as Servant x Service and Squid Girl, so that's something to keep in mind.

Also here's a PV since still promotional images aren't that useful here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEXDuPAZGT0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I liked the first episode, and everyone sounded fine to me.

Captain Invictus posted:

Holy poo poo you're not kidding, the song is fine, whatever, but the entire opening is so static and low-budget

Episode itself was fine but dragged things out a bit much. Hopefully it picks up speed, I think it's a show that could go through 3 chapters of the manga in a single episode pretty smoothly.

It looks like they're shuffling things around a bit to speed through the character introductions since they ended on Aizawa in the first episode. They also had the flashback to the rejection too.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
The birth of Eromine-kun :allears:

Getting a remixed order of events is neat. Means every episode is a surprise now and you can get future stuff from the manga earlier. I'm hoping eyes-cream happens soon.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Was not expecting Koyama voicing Shiragami's dad

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

A good episode.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
A better gif wizard than I could probably remove the camera zoom out but I tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I've never disliked the OP

• Locked thread