Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I think Sakurada's voice is just about right, but I've read the raws, and he talks kinda girly there, so that colored my image of his voice. It's something that wouldn't easily be conveyed by the English translation.

EDIT: In my head Oka is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita, but the guy they chose for him is good enough.

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jul 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Wow they're really changing up the order of events. I guess so they can hit the romance beats faster.

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jul 28, 2015

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Agronox posted:

A good episode, I thought. I like Class Rep's voice actress. Not fond of the nosebleed trope but I guess I'd better get used to it.

BTW, I only started watching these things within the last year, so what is this BL she was talking about? Or do I not want to know?

BL is Boy's Love. Exactly what it says on the tin. :gay:

• Locked thread