Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Classy Hydra
Oct 30, 2011

You did wrong, Jack,
rest your soul.
I wasn't too disappointed with it, though the designs definitely lost something in adaptation. That wasn't unexpected, but it's still vaguely disappointing. The OP wasn't great but it felt truncated, so they may have been holding back on the 'real' OP until all the basic premise secrets have been revealed.

Didn't mind the pacing, though. I'm somewhat interested to see how they splice the content together in order to get a coherent arc by the end.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

You know, they did this scene pretty well.

Yeah, I liked that bit of animation a lot actually. The individual frames don't hold a candle to the manga pages so far, but if they can pull off funny poo poo with the actual movement it'll be worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread