Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

DrSunshine posted:

Moé blush everywhere -- all the time!

Hey, they need to put emphasis on the cute! That way, when the wave of dumb arrives, we can all laugh like retards at the nice balance.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Does this have more or less anime titty than the other monster girl anime?

Most of the fanservice is provided by one lone character. A cute character. And dumb. Because it bears repeating: They're all loveable idiots. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tarezax posted:

I think Sakurada's voice is just about right, but I've read the raws, and he talks kinda girly there, so that colored my image of his voice. It's something that wouldn't easily be conveyed by the English translation.

EDIT: In my head Oka is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita, but the guy they chose for him is good enough.

As much as I enjoy Sugita's goofy voice, getting the dude who made Kakyoin super fun in the new JoJo seems like a step in the right direction. Also, Kasanoda/Casanova as Sakurada fits just right. :3:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

z0glin Warchief posted:

Shimono: Karaage

Is he still doing commercials for that?

• Locked thread