Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Captain Invictus posted:

There's fanservice, but primarily from the character whose entire MO is self-aware fanservice, and is generally played for laughs.

This is the character's ideas of sexy poses, for example. The thread title is not a joke

Every time I see this stupid picture I want to reread the series again.

Really want to see how they animate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Captain Invictus posted:

It is for a little bit at least, fairly quickly they straight up drop the "can't lie" gimmick. The series starts to pick up serious steam around the time the principal is introduced.

The unfortunate side effect of dropping earlier gimmicks is we tend to only be stuck with female shiho most of the time (not that that's necessarily a bad thing)

I feel the principal pretty much makes the manga as amusing as it is, the whole thing is kind of dull until she shows up.

• Locked thread