Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
khy
Aug 15, 2005

I've been loving the poo poo out of the show. Maybe it's because I recognized some things would get lost in translation between manga and anime, and I went in knowing it would be good-but-not-as-good-as-the-manga but I honestly haven't been disappointed yet.

I guess some people are just super, super picky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Zeruel posted:

I've been spoiled by Manga-to-Anime in the past: Jojo, Berserk Golden Age, Monster Musume, and One Punch Man.

I don't really drop shows, but I haven't been actively pursuing this either.

Past, Past, Present, Future.

No I'm just poking fun. I really haven't been very disappointed thus far with this anime. Yes, some bits aren't exactly identical to the manga and they definitely toned down many of the retard faces but it still manages to hit all the right notes in the end.

• Locked thread