Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VKing
Apr 22, 2008
I knew that I've never played FFIX through to the end, but I didn't know how little of the game I've actually seen.

I never suspected this part of the game would happen, and despite having a friend who's something of a connoisseur of Final Fantasy music, I've never heard You're Not Alone before in my life.

That was... something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VKing
Apr 22, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Where did you stop?

I don't quite remember, but I think it was somewhere near the start of disc 3. Or maybe near the end of disc 2.

I've never owned a playstation, so all my playing was done on a system borrowed from my aforementioned friend. I guess I had to give it back before I finished it and never got around to it again.

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
Okay, that was... disappointing?
I'm a bit unsure how to parse my feelings of the end boss here. Sure, whacking Kuja is awesome as ever, but random ancient god of destruction or something out of nowhere? I don't know; it feels so random and out of left field.

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
:golfclap:
Thanks for the LP, Mega. It's been a great and nostalgic ride through a game that I never got the chance to finish as a child.

• Locked thread