Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

I tried, but that's still 29x49 pixels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

I'm ready to remember Doctor Tot.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Eiko :allears:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

ApplesandOranges posted:

There's just an incredible bit of foreshadowing in the confrontation with Kuja that I'm not going to point out just yet. Suffice to say I'm glad FFIX was never voice-acted, because that would have greatly altered the subtleties of it.

I, on the other hand, would have liked to see this bit voice-acted, especially if a certain voice actor played Kuja. (Not going to post the name of the voice actor though, since those who know about the foreshadowing can probably guess, and those who don't would get what is being foreshadowed from the name. I'll spell it out later on when the foreshadowing is resolved.)

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Back when there was the "Oh, brother" line, I mentioned that had this game been voiced I would have had only one choice for Kuja's role, but I wouldn't mention it because it would be an outright spoiler.

Now I can finally mention it.

Imagine, if you will, Kuja voiced by Cam Clarke.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

The best scene in all of the Final Fantasy games. I will fight you if you say otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

My favourite Final Fantasy, hands down. Thanks for doing it justice with an awesome LP.

• Locked thread