Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Mr. Highway posted:

Judging by the response so far, I must be in a weird minority in that I like the game but don't consider it my favorite. This game has a lot of charm, the return to a more fantasy setting was refreshing (although I had nothing against the sci-fi settings in VII and VIII), and traveling the world map on the first disc felt immersive. There are, however, small, nagging problems that keep me from ranking the game higher.

No, I'm much the same. It's a really fun game (and it has my favourite Chocobo theme this side of Crazy Chocobo), but VI will always be the one I claim as my favourite.

IX was also the first game in the series I never bothered finishing all the side-quests/optional bosses for, and I definitely do not regret that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Huh, also my birthday. Less interesting, but y'know.

• Locked thread