Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

Not pleasant when angered.
Literally the first game I bought when I picked up my first PSX. Used a MASSIVE walkthrough from Gamefaqs to be sure to find everything, there was just one optional boss I never got to. To this day, FFIX has my favorite combat music of any game played since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

I always kept the stock name, except for Vivvi. I always renamed him Whisper. It just felt right to me.

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

I found out the hard way that a spell Zidane gets in Trance mode is an AOE and can kill the plant AND Garnet. Never made that mistake again.

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

Geostomp posted:

Ceasar's Legion in Fallout New Vegas are obsessed with wiping out technology as one of their many faults.

I don't recall that being the case. Their tech was limited compared to the NCR so they parsed it out to their best soldiers. Want to use an actual gun instead of spears and cheap swords? You have to EARN the right maggot!

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

"I'm Kupo for Kupo Nuts!" That line always cracked me up.

You can get horrific revenge against those dragons later. Once Quina gets a certain ability, he will become their living nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

I always liked how sincere Steiner is in encouraging her, reminding her how her healing magic helped during the trip, she came up with all the plans and such. A lot of his anti-Zidane talk may come from his personal dislike of him, but he does want the princess to have more confidence in herself.

• Locked thread