Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Weirdly this and the next bit, whilst I remember being interesting I also remember being the point where the game kind of loses my interest and motivation. Many years back now though, so hard to be sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

Iretep posted:

The pessimist in me says this wasnt even an happy ending. We have vivi using the souls of the planet to create more of his kind and Cid decided to adopt a summoner into his family so he can keep his family in power through summoner magic. If Alexandria has a summoner as a royal memeber then obviously Lindblum needs one too to ensure mutual desctruction.

Valid, but there are more optimist spins you can put on it.

Part of me kind of likes either Black Mages making their own more lasting children, and/or them helping intergrating souls and dissapated soulstuff back into the crystal and general lifestream of the planet.

The ending sequence in general, I usually read the text on blackscreen as from the appropriate person just shown, but being merely about them works well too.

• Locked thread