Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
I just noticed that myself, and laughed my rear end off. It's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
You know, I have owned this game since its release on the PlayStation, and I've never made it past the prison sequence at the start of disc 2. So I legitimately have no drat clue what's going to happen and have had no clue since Steiner broke out of his cell.

Right now, I just find myself wondering how the damnity-drat hell I've managed to avoid spoilers for sixteen fuckin' years, because Garland showing up seems like something I ought to have heard people talking about some time in the last decade.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

morallyobjected posted:

I dunno. I don't really spend a lot of time talking to others about or listening to others talk about video game plotlines. unless you're following the FF megathread or something, I don't know where you were expecting it to come up.

Mostly the fact I've spent the last sixteen years hanging around on videogame message boards and chat rooms, and I've got numerous friends who are big Final Fantasy fans. I know a woman who wrote slash fics about Kuja and Sephiroth for Christ's sake.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FeyerbrandX posted:

What madness do you speak? Trance does something useful? Never knew it cleared statuses.

Yeah, too bad it's apparently only ever useful by accident instead of by design.

• Locked thread