Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veks
May 12, 2012

OOOOOOH MYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Captain Bravo posted:

If there are multiple enemies in a fight, can you Stop one to prevent it from attacking, then kill it to receive xp? Or when you cast Stop on an enemy does it hard-code it to not give xp and items?

You HAVE to kill it before killing the other enemies first, as the fight finishes if the only enemy remaining is stopped. If you Stop all the enemies, the fight ends too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veks
May 12, 2012

FFXII has -ga versions of most of its status effect inducing spells available to the party!

Veks
May 12, 2012

Fun fact: today is the 16th anniversary of this game's NA release! Where's the special anniversary update Mega64!?

Veks
May 12, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Didn't have the time to get one out. I finished the game because I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna structure the last few updates, but then football happened and also I randomly became sick.

Next one should be in the next couple days hopefully. I'm ready to take another break and catch up on games and TV shows.

I was joking, you don't owe us anything :v: Get better!

Veks
May 12, 2012

Thanks for the LP, Mega64! You did this game justice!

Veks fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Nov 21, 2016

• Locked thread