Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012

Fister Roboto posted:

You missed a neat little reference in the town square of Alexandria.

What's that? The Magus Sisters?

Edit. This game is awesome, probably my favourite FF game. I'd buy it on Steam in a heartbeat if it ended up on there.

biscuits and crazy fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Jul 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Mogster is the best Tutorial system.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012

This is awesome, definitely a pro-click.

Edit. In fact, all the tracks have been great so far. I'd forgotten how good the soundtrack for this game was, it's been so long since I last played it.

biscuits and crazy fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Aug 9, 2015

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Kuja is a total boss. He's great every time he shows up.

Beatrix is pretty great as well. She's so much better than you, and she'll kick your teeth in to prove it. It's one hell of a way to end a disc. God, this game is amazing.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Great to have this back, but what happened to all the Tindeck links?

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
If you talk to Steiner in the Docks, you get the chance to go back into town. Maybe its referring to that.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
RIP in peace Burmecian Soldier Dan. Does literally 5 things on screen, 3 of those were threatening to murder an innocent little boy.

I'm glad he's dead. :colbert:

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Garland really doesn't gently caress around, does he?

And that theme music. Holy poo poo its awesome.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
It might be the key to the door of the volcano. There is a big obvious triangle on it after all.

Right next to Zidane's head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
You can also completely ignore the little alcove where the superboss is, items never spawn there, so that saves a little time.

Edit. I also found this on my current play-through of the game, so I can never hate the air garden.

biscuits and crazy fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Oct 17, 2016

• Locked thread