Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

It's been a while, can someone please remind me why Stop is a death sentence in this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Amarant's line at the end is perhaps my favorite line of that entire sequence. It encapsulates so much of his character, it's great.

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Thanks for the LP!

Man this game rules. It proves that something can be lighthearted and moving at the same time.

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Glazius posted:

I like how Steiner never stops being a giant goofball and trying to do dramatic things with swords.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one to be amused by that. Everyone else is happy that Zidane's alive, meanwhile Steiner and Beatriz are going, "Thundercats, ho!"

• Locked thread