Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KharlanTree
Aug 21, 2014

Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
You see me I be
Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk

"Mega64 posted:

But after that he actually charges us now. I'd pay again but I spent most of my money on Wrists for some reason.

Gee, I wonder what the reason for this is? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KharlanTree
Aug 21, 2014

Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
You see me I be
Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk

ApplesandOranges posted:

The most common hairstyle for him that appears in fanart appears to be a square cut to fit his head. At least they agree on the colour since his eyebrows are black.

Here's an example from fanart (cropped because the other half of the picture includes characters we haven't seen yet):

I love that Vivi is playing the Game of Life. :allears:

KharlanTree
Aug 21, 2014

Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
You see me I be
Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
How has nobody noticed that the best Dwarven name is Jinkus Emptybottle?

KharlanTree
Aug 21, 2014

Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
You see me I be
Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk

Fister Roboto posted:

So a bunch of artificially created people with a limited life span are following a psychopath on his trail of destruction. Where have I heard this before?

But they have to avert the Score!

Also, something something fonons.

KharlanTree
Aug 21, 2014

Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
You see me I be
Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
I managed to do this once:

My heart was pounding as I entered the final seconds. I got the last item after 2 KWEEHH?!!s. It has never happened since.

KharlanTree
Aug 21, 2014

Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
You see me I be
Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk

Mega64 posted:

Steiner is a bad influence.

Excuse me, Steiner is the best influence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KharlanTree
Aug 21, 2014

Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
You see me I be
Zerk zerk zerk zerk zerk
Thanks for the fantastic LP Mega! I always looked forward to another update.

Final Fantasy IX is definitely one of my favorite games ever. Reading that epilogue by Vivi gave me chills, exactly like it did when I first beat the game AGES ago. I was playing it on PC a while back but I lost my PC controller. I really wanna know where it went so I can pick teh game back up... :(

• Locked thread