Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redchaostry
Nov 27, 2008
As someone who never played the card game, I am enjoying the hell out of Duel Links.

Redchaostry fucked around with this message at 05:51 on May 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redchaostry
Nov 27, 2008
As an obsessive collector this game hits a lot of good notes for me.Almost lucked out on the Paradox Bros event, only got 1 labyrinth wall.Thankfully that is all you need. Looking forward to continuing to collect 3 of everything.

Redchaostry
Nov 27, 2008
Duel Links current meta, only 2 decks I really dislike are Tea Burn and Relinquish.

Redchaostry
Nov 27, 2008
Tea Burn is just Tea direct damage deck. They use Standby, Draw to get both players to start with 5 cards. Then just spam cup of aces, direct damage spells, and monsters that deal damage on summon or death. They win or loss by turn 2, and there isn't really any way to counter them currently. Just annoying RNG deck that takes zero execution.

Currently using a Mako deck and going back and forth between Gold 4 and 5. I just want the free SR from hitting Platinum 1. Kaiba refuses to give me a Champion's Vigilance. And gently caress Bakura, his drop rates have been complete rear end for me.

Redchaostry fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jun 7, 2017

Redchaostry
Nov 27, 2008

MiddleOne posted:

I'm 155 packs into the Neo-Impact box and that Mirror wall still lies somewhere in there taunting me. :negative:

I feel bad. I have apparently stupid good luck for some of the boxes and some skills. Got Destiny Draw on Yugi my first week of playing, and 3 mirror walls in less than 100 packs. Currently at Plat 1, but no real desire to goto KoG (except perhaps for the supposed free cards in the finals).

Need to farm Tea for 2 more berries and sage's stones, and Keith for 2 more Barrel Dragons. :suicide:

Redchaostry fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Jun 11, 2017

Redchaostry
Nov 27, 2008
Bakura is annoying hard to farm. I might just have to stick to his 30 as all the 40 decks have failed pretty regularly for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redchaostry
Nov 27, 2008
I finally found a deck that I am having reasonable success with against 40 Bakura.

Deck is follows:
Skill: Life Point Booster Alpha

Leotaur x2
Hunter with 7 weapons x3
Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu x2
Blue Eyes White Dragon x1
Piranha Army x1
Wicked-Breaking Flamberge x3
Gravedigger Ghoul x3
Pot of Benevolence x2
Riryoku x1
Gift of the Martyr x1