Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

I buy and resell Pokemon cards for a living. If you're ever looking to sell your childhood, please reach out!
Fallen Rib
Minerva will be out in less than a month in USA, no sense in rushing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

I buy and resell Pokemon cards for a living. If you're ever looking to sell your childhood, please reach out!
Fallen Rib
Some of you guys seem like you've got a lot of experience with the OCG scene, so I've got a quick question to ask.

My friend will be going to worlds in Kyoto, and he's going to be bringing a lot of our trades. ( I have a LOT of english ygo stuff. )

Is there anything in specific I need to keep in mind as being more desirable over there? I've already packed all of my regional playmats, nationals sleeves, etc. I also put together a box that has all the Burning Abyss rares and other various tcg exclusive cards.

Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

Fallen Rib
Duelist of the Roses was actually a good game tbh

Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

Fallen Rib
Hope you guys got your Farmgirls while you had a chance.

Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

Fallen Rib
I don't know if that's actually true. YCS Dallas this year was bigger than the one last year, and the NA WCQ was one of the highest attended ones ever, as far as I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

Fallen Rib
the card is actually pretty interesting in counter fairies, or ROCK STUN LOL

normal guardian, use that card, set two solemn notice seems pretty unfair haha

• Locked thread