Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Is anybody else playing Duel Links for ios and Android? It's got a really good presentation and seems to have a lot of potential to expand and add cards and interesting duel mechanics (even though they simplified the game a bit for faster duels on mobile) but it's also got some grinding against a lot of boring opponents which I'm not a fan of. Still, sure beats having to actually pay money for trading cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Yeah I just got through Nightmare Troubadour which was more like actual YGO so Duel Links is watered down. But I like that neither is as crazy intense as the actual card game has become. I couldn't keep up with that poo poo.

• Locked thread