Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I guess I'll look into Pendulum Normals, I'm up for trying to play monsters with dumb flavour text.
I like these sped-up replays, they always look ridiculous.

e: why do Yugioh players always post blurry unreadable images instead of decklists

That's more on devpro's interface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Onmi posted:

"I am the King! There is only one!"

Enmaryuuoh Red Daemon Calamity / Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity
Dark Dragon / Synchro / Effect
LV12 4000/3500
2 Tuners + 1 non-Tuner DARK Dragon-Type Synchro Monster
(1) When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can activate this effect; during this turn, your opponent cannot activate card effects from their field. Your opponent cannot activate effects in response to this effect’s activation. (2) If this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster’s original ATK. (3) If this card is destroyed by your opponent: You can target 1 Level 8 or lower DARK Dragon-Type Synchro Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster.

"Yeah I'm sure King Calamity will be okay, but I don't think it'll be so good that it'll push Scar-Red Nova Dragon out of the deck entirely.
^ A gay idiot

:staredog:

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

-So is finally confirmed that Gaia becomes BLS, uh?.

That was always the case! Didn't any of you people read the original manga?! :argh:

Dexie posted:

Reptiles are unfortunate victims of Yugioh having too many drat monster types.

I really want Reptiles to get good again because I really liked the Venom deck and want it to be good. Vennominaga was the coolest alternate win condition but she's loving impossible to get out. :smith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Apparently Aromage Jasmine is a secret, which is hosed. Why are they making the freakin' petdeck cards secret rares? :/

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Hey, this doesn't look like SibylDolls! :raise:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Whoa, Satellite Cannon Falcon loving sucks. Thanks, Konami.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Senerio posted:

What'd you expect? Raidraptors as a whole have been a very specific archetype.

Something at least as good as Revolution Falcon?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dear god in heaven, please unban Super Fusion so I can smite the unclean with Twin Burst.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh god dammit it can only make two attacks on monsters?

Card's poo poo, cancel kaiba.dek. :smith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I just realized you can use De-Fusion on it, so, yeah, un-cancel kaiba.dek.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Tincan. :stare:

Dexie posted:

Timaeus is the only one that's even relatively useful.

Something something Tyrant Burst Dragon Blue-Eyes OTK oh I can't even pretend, why did they make the coolest one so poo poo? :smith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Also, you can use both of Soartrooper's effects as long as you use the second one first, right? Meaning you could say, use Soartrooper to summon something from your graveyard, then banish Soartrooper to summon another Soartrooper and use that one to again summon something from your graveyard?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I CAVED
I CAVED AND BOUGHT ONE BOOSTER OF DoC and ONE HIGH SPEED RIGERS.

IT BEGINS.

My best pulls were resonator call, sykron resonator, red carpet and Krebons.
And a foil Psy-frame gamme that looks kickass.

I bought one High Speed Riders a few weeks ago and got Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, so that was pretty cool.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
People spend their money on all kinds of weird poo poo for personal enjoyment. Kazuki Takahashi's entire hope for Yu-Gi-Oh (besides making him embarrassingly wealthy, I imagine) was that people would use the game to make friends. The entire underlying theme of the franchise is "Play a game with someone to make a connection."

Well. "Pay me so you can play a game with someone to make a connection." Same diff. :shrug:

But yeah if you're having fun and making friends, who cares how much it costs. Stuff costs money.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Venom is seriously the coolest theme with the coolest boss monster. I guess it's a LITTLE better now because King of the Feral Imps? But yeah they should go back to it and make some legacy support.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcOnq2LTJ-A

That clip doesn't have the part where he absolutely destroys III and IV, but, that too.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Holy Christ, is that Big Snake Geh? :stare:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I was really worried that the Cyber Angels were gonna be terrible, but that is just spectacular. It took 12 years, but Asuka finally has a legit boss. What a world we live in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Can we talk about Duel Links in here?

Also I was on board with the new rules so far but that hits Pendulums a little too hard. I see the logic, I guess. On the bright side, I think Pendulums will flow with Links very well anyway, so they'll still be strong.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Feb 22, 2017

• Locked thread