Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

When I'm not phone posting I'm gonna have to show off Frog control. Unless you remember the decklist Onmi. That deck is stupid as hell and hilarious when it works right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

After loving around in devpro with some friends, I can safely say that Graydles with the Aquarium support cards are really unfun to play against casually. And I was the dude running that combo. Hell, the Aquarium cards in general make for a really unfun gamestate if the other person isn't playing any aqua monsters. They might not necessarily be busted, but god drat can they bog down a game.

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

Dupe Frog best card/best frog.

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

Senerio posted:

Fun deck:
Aquaactress Tetra x3
Aquaactress Guppy x1
Aquaactress Arowana x3
Aquarium Stage x3
Aquarium Set x3
Aquarium Lighting x3
Wetlands x2
Swap Frog x3
Dupe Frog x2
Ronintoadnin x1
Aqua Story - Urashima x2
One for One x1

And then fill out with Staples and some Aqua support. Maybe toss in a tuner (Dewdark or Water Spirit?) to get Trish or other WATER Synchros. I use a few of the Rank 2 staples, and Slacker Magician. I use Storming Mirror Force/Air Force to deal with cards like Ragnazero and other lockdown cards.

I made this deck, it's rude as poo poo. Although I also stuck in lockdown in my s/t slots because you kind of need a way to deal with the opponent's stuff if they get something huge out.

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

Senerio posted:

I mean, usually 6600-7600 Atk deals with most huge things.

My playgroup is weird and I got completely blanked by a Five Headed Dragon. But yeah, you have a point.

• Locked thread