Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

I've been tooling around with Shiranui. I've gotta try 3 sarc.

Blue eyes spirit dragon is a pain in the dick though. Not sure what I should try to help out the blue eyes match up. Beelze should help out a lot actually. Only out would probably be spirit into black rose moonlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

Hjalmar posted:

Unless the zone doesn't care how the monster was summoned, so long as it's an extra deck native??? Which would make Ultimaya unplayable without Link monsters.

It mentioned you can summon them back from the grave to the main monster zone. That doesn't really prove anything though. I hope you can. Otherwise so many cards will be useless without a link monster.

So if I make a stardust dragon and sac to negate. He then specials himself and can go to the main monster zone because he is summoned from the grave. That's kinda nifty. Opens up your extra zone for the next turn. A bunch of the speedroid dudes special themselves from the grave and mezuki with zombie synchros as well. This could be neat. At least a change of pace.

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

MissileWaster posted:

I pulled a Toadally Awesome from a booster pack the other day. Are Frogs still viable? I have a friend who said he used to run them, seems like a fun/interesting deck if it's still decent. Also heard that it's a good deck for Egyptian God cards, it'd feel pretty good dropping Obelisk on my friend for stealing my Red-Eyes deck idea.

A paleozoic frog deck did just top 32 YCS Seattle. They also occasionally popped up in Japan with zoodiac around. They don't have nearly the representation that zoodiac does though. Like 15 out of top 16 had zoodiacs in their deck.

I haven't played frog monarchs in awhile but it is a fun deck. It'll have some trouble against the top tier but at a local level you should hopefully be able to
have fun.

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

Kinda surprised we got another list so soon. At least it feels so soon.

Too bad it seems to only kill decks I liked or buff pendulum magicians which I haven't got any interest in.

Okay with grass going down. Like it enables fun interesting decks but also boosts some that could be too sacky with it. It'll really suck to lose to someone having it multiple games now though.

• Locked thread