Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

cash crab posted:

In a Subway in Calgary, the employees were habitually stacking those metal boats of meat on top of vegetables. In the back. In the employee washroom. Apparently, the slime comes right off if you rinse the meat.

I'm trying to figure out which one you're talking about but invariably I have to assume they all do that. Alot of Subways here are in the worst tucked away locations so I have to assume they just keep poo poo until you can't scrape off the mold anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

de la peche posted:

My second shift, I came in, and noticed none of the meat in the deli fridge had dates on. This is legally okay, as long as they are recorded somewhere. They aren't. I take some loving stinking meat out of this fridge (home-cooked ham and beef), and put it in the kitchen to be thrown away. The owner cuts the slightly slimy, stinking bits off, and puts it back in the deli fridge. I pretend not to notice as I really need some money, and pray that this is a one-off. Hahahaha.

I used to go to a local italian deli to get my lunch meat every week. I stopped going after I noticed the quality of the meat got worse and worse every week until it got to the point where I would literally start gagging opening up the packaging to make my sandwich and came to the logical conclusion that they never threw anything out and I was the only one getting that meat.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I've worked less than two months in food service but I got mad flashbacks of every job I had through college reading this before I started teaching piano.

• Locked thread