Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

When I was 17 I worked at KFC for a total of one day. My dad was friends with the manager or something and was pushing me to spend less time online and get a job. Even with nonslip shoes it was an ice rink of grease, and I never one witnessed an employee wearing gloves (when I asked where they were, I got a shrug). I picked up a stack of the black sectioned meal plates off a shelf that was over the uncovered side dish hot rack and a herd of tiny black roaches scuttled out. I yelled for the manager and he kind of shrugged and said 'well we had those sprayed for,' then took half the stack off, halfheartedly shook it around, and set it right back down. I saw employees pulling apart leftover chicken with their bare gross unwashed hands after they came back from cleaning toilets for pot pies for the next day.
My dad came through the drivethru later to check up on me and I was so upset and disgusted by the whole thing that all I could do was mouth 'I loving hate you.'

That night I went home and spent all night sending out resumes on craigslist, got lucky and snagged a sweet holiday mall job the next day where I could play video games most of the day, decorate ornaments the rest, and hang out with my bestie who I also got hired. I never worked food service again.

e: I never saw anyone gently caress with the food but had I stayed there long enough I probably would have

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 04:51 on Jul 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread