Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

It was fun but I have no idea where they can go from there. It looked more like a series finale than a season one, with possibly the most underwhelming cliffhanger ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I liked season one but it reallu felt like a one-season show. Skeptical that thry could something else than more of the same. And the mom-cameraman cliffhanger was stupid.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Well I provisionnally take back what I said: they still have new things to do and camera boy is a credible antagonist.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The Big Leboatski.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

No way she does not come back next week, right? Cameraboy too.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Disappointing that no one has called the undercover journo Smellie Bly yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The policemen will suspect something from the skid marks.

• Locked thread