Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
i don't get why (black people problems), why not just (white people solution)

ask me about getting really high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

Ace of Baes posted:

anime, burpees, confederate flags, dr. who, ecstasy, fasting (non-religious), gamergate, hummus, investing, juicers, kraftwerk, larping, monster trucks, nascar, okra, pregnancy yoga, qualuudes, rally cars, stevia, tamborines, ukeleles, valium, westerns, xanadu, yelp, zumba

who doesn't like this stuff

joke_explainer

white people be like, "These jokes about white people I'm reading by black people on twitter are pretty funny and because of the racial hegemony I don't feel diminished by them at all. I think I'll steal them, then run them into ground with repetition. Let's start with this ugg boots one. Excellent."

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
actually, ma'am, one could say that my diet is almost entirely comprised of macaroni and cheese

railroad terror posted:

I like old Modest Mouse better than new Modest Mouse

sounds the same to me?

ty bacalou!

3D Megadoodoo

we really had fun at the music festival

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.

joke_explainer posted:

white people be like, "These jokes about white people I'm reading by black people on twitter are pretty funny and because of the racial hegemony I don't feel diminished by them at all. I think I'll steal them, then run them into ground with repetition. Let's start with this ugg boots one. Excellent."

dogcrash truther
Wool Festival

pogi

joke_explainer posted:

bog pixie

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
this bindi isn't cultural appropriation because

Bwee

joke_explainer posted:

bacalou

where all my white people at? oh, nevermind, i can look anywhere

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
i saw a black person today lol

poverty goat

*sweater vest*

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Griswolds!!!

mouse in nature

Naturally

smoobles posted:

i love mayonnaise... whats on netflix?

dang you nailed it

mouse in nature

Naturally
when i took some classes on race and ethnicity, the other white people in the class were terrible with their ignorance and privilege. it made me embarrassed about being white.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Ace of Baes posted:

anime, burpees, confederate flags, dr. who, ecstasy, fasting (non-religious), gamergate, hummus, investing, juicers, kraftwerk, larping, monster trucks, nascar, okra, pregnancy yoga, qualuudes, rally cars, stevia, tamborines, ukeleles, valium, westerns, xanadu, yelp, zumba

we didnt start the fiiiiiire

Salmiakki

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

fuck. marry. t-rex

Just listened to a NPR report on Black Twitter where white people said the phrase Black Twitter every sixth word for two minutes straight. Black Twitter.

ulvir

wow, this traditional tibetan clothing would make a great halloween costume

google THIS

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

google THIS posted:

LEONARD BERNSTEIN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Goatfather posted:

i just vote republican because i like the idea of paying less taxes

*fewer

railroad terror

choo choo

correcting grammar, very white-person like! A+++

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

railroad terror posted:

correcting grammar, very white-person like! A+++

:D

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

It's the end of the world as we know it/We didn't start the fire mash-up

**dances out of rhythm and jerky**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Splatmaster posted:

*claps on the 1 and the 3*

ty bacalou!

google THIS

Splatmaster posted:

**looks chagrined at getting the songs mixed up but doesn't say anything and stands awkwardly until someone changes the subject**

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

fema crisis actor posted:

*claps on the 1 and the 3*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOKpDidUq-w

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

**looks chagrined at getting the songs mixed up but doesn't say anything and stands awkwardly until someone changes the subject**

We Didn't Start the End of the World as we Know It is an awesome tune and you should be proud as all get-out for writing it and thanks!

verily carefree

smoobles posted:

golfis extremely my poo poo

dogcrash truther

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Just listened to a NPR report on Black Twitter where white people said the phrase Black Twitter every sixth word for two minutes straight. Black Twitter.

They like saying "Black Twitter" because it demeans black discourse and culture

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

White people's bicycles cost more than their cars

GEExCEE

woooorllddstarrr

GEExCEE

I wonder if people who are colorblind can read this thread

pogi

I used to work at a grocery store in the hood in Memphis. One time a customer came up and asked me what I was doing up at the register, he just saw me in the back. Turns out he had confused me for the only other white dude in the store, who worked in the meat department.

We had a nice laugh about it and he told me not to wear too many hats. The end.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
THIS THREAD IS REVERSE RACIST! WHITE IS NOT A PRIVILEGE!
WHITE AND PROUD!

Sent from my iPhone.

ulvir

*eats french food* oh my word! compliments to the chef :D

treasure bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szXMVgh_k60

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

I'm the white guys feeling good when somebody says something encouraging

• Locked thread