Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah if they somehow drew an Irish team you might get to see a match in person

I think there's national protection until the knockouts op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

BisonDollah posted:

I'm sure you already know this, but for the benefit of others looking in I think it should be clear that saying Celtic have a history of child molestation is like saying Comic Relief has a history of child molestation because Jimmy Saville was involved in a bunch of sketches.

Jim Torbett left Celtic Boys Club - formed in the 60's, it was an unofficial feeder team based on the other side of the city which used the name and strip of Celtic (but got closer as the years went by; for example they eventually were allowed to use the training facilities) - when Celtic started investigating rumours in the 70's. Torbett then started up a business called the Trophy Centre which would make sports trophies, medals, badges, etc and clubs (including Celtic) began to deal with the business in the 80's/90's until Celtic was taken over by Fergus McCann who was told of the rumours surrounding Torbett - and promptly started an investigation - a decision which eventually found Torbett guilty in a court of law (his victims testifying as grown men), jailed and placed on the sex offenders register in 1998.

Sounds like big ferg knew

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Blue Star Error posted:

Do SPL highlights get uploaded anywhere?

yeah here you go *hands you ps2 memory card*

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
guinness

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Shamilton Crapademical

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Total Meatlove posted:

you want him to sign as a scout?

nice

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Sleeping in the spare room tonight for the 4th time this year. Ronny has to go to save my marriage.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

och

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
God i miss radge

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008