Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i scrolled past that list really quickly but all of the ds/3ds harvest moon games are bad and shouldn't be on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shinobi III 3D Sega Classics

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

say it aint so!!!!!!!

I bet it will happen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TWEWY is the only DS game to make use of the two screens in both a functional and innovative way. And the OST is awesomeballz.

The only other stuff I can think of that's unique or interesting are Phantom Hourglass and 999, but both uses are a one off surprise/gimmick. I wonder how the hell they ported it to iOS.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

just beat phoenix wright 5 like ten minutes ago and it owns y'all. probably do the dlc next week sometime

Phoenix Wright is drat good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i've never played Phoenix Wright

The movie is better than the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish they would make more Phoenix Wright movies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SM64Guy posted:

its the best video game movie ever made

this seems like it would be damning with faint praise but it's seriously drat good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The 3DS collection doesn't really change the graphics from what I can recall. Maybe that's not true

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Big pixel fan here as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The bad guy is named De Killer. Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All of the names in AA games are next level

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the Judge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

is this real

Moe the Clown is the nadir of Phoenix Wright, but I've only played the first three games. But I understand the circus trial is as bad as it gets

• Locked thread