Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
gonna spend the rest the year traveling for work so it's time for handheld gaming. haven't touched my 3ds in three years and even then I was mostly checking out ds games since I never had one. would like to get two or three games here's what ive been looking at-

DK Country Returns
DQ IV (DS)
bravely default
disgaea (DS)- played a lil on ps2 but it was overwhelming at the time, would have plenty of time to get in depth with it this time
radiant historia- never played anything from this series

other series I like but not necessarily in the mood for right now
Kirby
castlevania
final fantasy tactics

poo poo that's probably bad but I'm still considering
project x zone
card fighters clash (DS) the original on NGPC was 100% my poo poo but this one had bad reviews and none of the used copies on Amazon mention if they have the bug fixed

Heres what I already have, to give an idea of what I like:
New super Mario bros 2 was okay at best
Ghost recon was good if you like srpgs
aliens infestation was alright and that end music
luigi mansion was fun
both advance wars games were fun
the etrian odyssey with the ocean was fun

How are the smt, persona, and tales games? I've never played any of them and my tolerance for for anime/jrpg trash cliches is really low but if the gameplay is good I'll just mash a through exposition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I do like Zelda so I will consider it and i admit to having never played a FE game but have always meant to. I appreciate your honesty lyle and good poo poo coldplay chiptunes

ill probably take off radiant. So smt everyone raves about it but is it accessible if I've never played one before

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Cheers daikatana I will report back with purchases soon

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

is Days of Ruin good through to the end? I've played every advance wars game besides it because it got all dark and people were weighing their decisions instead of a bunch of retards loving around and acting like they didn't just watch 10 infantry units get killed by a single anti air unit

Good gameplay, pretty challenging because CO powers aren't insanely strong

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Hoodrich Crimson shroud is short and cool please play through it again and finish

• Locked thread