Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Can i be an enemy boss thats w98 but when you beat him its psyche nigga blacktoll, his final form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Putty posted:

if you ever play SIBs games i will send u to the shadow realm hth

Oh yeah, well I got light-sensitivity from being on antibiotics, so a shadow realm sounds really good to me!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i love discoverign new words censored on the SA forums cause they just reek of butthurt

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm colorblind op... so will your game include options for those with colorblindness, like myself?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

8 track betamax posted:

I'm colorblind op... so will your game include options for those with colorblindness, like myself?

i'll answer on behaldf of the op who is indisposed

yes there will be a special "dog mode" for our colorblind friends

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
will there be a 'Pokemon Go' style feature built in, where I can visit real life places to collect my favourite SA memes?

i hate all memes but i still want that functionality!!!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i'll answer on behaldf of the op who is indisposed

yes there will be a special "dog mode" for our colorblind friends

well, my version will have smell-o-vision :smug:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Can I play on my pda

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

yes sure why not!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

bcuz i'm the only one that still has 1

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

social vegan posted:

bcuz i'm the only one that still has 1

at Computergamesman Games we care about even our most out of date, old and retarded gamers

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

at Computergamesman Games we care about even our most out of date, old and retarded gamers

gnarly should not b catered 2

Lifetime77
May 20, 2007

Hello Bastards.
It needs swap.avi

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

social vegan posted:

Can I play on my pda

hell, you can play it c-64 too

Lifetime77 posted:

It needs swap.avi

i'll allow it

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
How will players be given the freedom to live out some of their...let's say....undesirable aspects of a truly free-form anarchic utopia? I'm talking about rape, slavery, abuse, torture, sexualité deviency, ect.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

8 track betamax posted:

How will players be given the freedom to live out some of their...let's say....undesirable aspects of a truly free-form anarchic utopia? I'm talking about rape, slavery, abuse, torture, sexualité deviency, ect.

all that's going to be in the game, if you press a certain button it will open a web browser in the game and you can go anywhere you can imagine on the internet but be careful! just like on the real forums if you post about it in the game you could be banned (game over)!!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I think that it's your moral and artistic duty to ensure that if the player character is captured by pirates, he or she should be raped violently, repeatedly and graphically.
This will make the game more realistic and give a real sense of danger.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
just as long as I can expel slaves from my SA Forumship hold and only be charged for murder (which is less than slavery [which is a good thing {because I will get away with it and win the game}])

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ok i give up it's all going in the game, you win

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

ok i give up it's all going in the game, you win

Can I give you my money for jpgs of the game? Star Citizen is my favorite game

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
deveopment of SA the taken king has been bought out by putty, who is me, after SIB surrendered all the assets of the Windows 98 company for a pateron dollar

please post your favorite colors and i will make sure they are included in the game as unlockables

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gay brown thanks bud

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

deveopment of SA the taken king has been bought out by putty, who is me, after SIB surrendered all the assets of the Windows 98 company for a pateron dollar

please post your favorite colors and i will make sure they are included in the game as unlockables

im making "Something Awful: The Last Mod" so go nuts you rules lawyering POS

now taking preorders, for only :10bux: you get to pick a location on the screen where a pixel will go

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Putty posted:

flannel

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

im making "Something Awful: The Last Mod" so go nuts you rules lawyering POS

now taking preorders, for only :10bux: you get to pick a location on the screen where a pixel will go

[12.65]

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

also i didn't surrender those assets, i threw them into the dumpster behind the stucky's and threw a dead raccoon on top

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

I SAW IT HAPPEN

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

who will animate all the big fat jiggling cocks now that lead animator windows98 has been permabanned

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

who will animate all the big fat jiggling cocks now that lead animator windows98 has been permabanned

Applewhite

why are you even asking

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I would like to play this game.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Hogge Wild posted:

Applewhite

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ThaGrandCow posted:

I would like to play this game.

my game

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Can I have an afro in this game?

Also are there space whales and crafting, I also need to know if I can jump higher in this game than in all previous games

thanks in advance, toodles.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

TremorX posted:

Can I have an afro in this game?

Also are there space whales and crafting, I also need to know if I can jump higher in this game than in all previous games

thanks in advance, toodles.

yes

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
when will you be putting the game on staaem grenliht!?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
is that a prototype fr a SA Taken King Boardgame in your pocket anime is blood??? if it was that would be very bad and me and SIb would have to kill yu

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

when will you be putting the game on staaem grenliht!?

Follow-up question, when will Jim "loving" Sterling, Son review it? Are you sending him an advance copy?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Follow-up question, when will Jim "loving" Sterling, Son review it? Are you sending him an advance copy?

no loving reviews before you buy it, i will bury anyone who reviews my game

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Hey I was playing through the game and I found a secret character:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

is that a prototype fr a SA Taken King Boardgame in your pocket anime is blood??? if it was that would be very bad and me and SIb would have to kill yu

• Locked thread