Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I know there's far too much material to ever execute as a joke 1-man game, but Atma's CYOA's since new GBS deserve a shoutout for sure. Satan and Beelz need to show up at minimum once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

u should have a quest where you have to find NPC Two World's missing piece of bowel.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

It could be one of those karma things, like in Fallout

..says the vault dweller

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Flo Cytometer posted:

..says the vault dweller

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

opus111 posted:

Make sure you get somebody to check your typing in the dialogue boxes.

Isn't it kind of more funny when things are spelled wrong? Kinda gives the full SA experience.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Post itt

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

of course.. protecting the (shitpost) well.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

im in this game now

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I want to live in a spooky gothic Xbox one.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
In this and many other realms.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
If you're going to add Ask/Tell put Agesilaus in it. He's the guy behind this smilie: :agesilaus: He was a lawyer who thought that he was an aristocrat:

quote:

Don't get too far ahead of yourself, though. Humanity is still yet to recover in may ways; we have regressed politically, philosophically, culturally, and socially from Classical Greece. I can think of ways we are behind Ancient Rome, too. It's not hard to find people today that will talk about how we've lost certain positive values and practices; out in the colonies you might not have any physical ruins to squat around, but there's still the mire of intellectual and social ruin.

quote:

My life is great now, and it would be great in a better world, too. I get to read the Classics and apply them either way, living the life of a noble gentleman. If your strongest objection to what I'm saying is "well you would be at the bottom of society in your ideal world!", then surely you have to stop defending the instant world given that you're probably low class nobodies right now.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Need a good default player portrait for the character you are playing when they get in conversations. I'm thinking a neckbeard but I'm sure you guys have something better.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Windows 98 posted:

Need a good default player portrait for the character you are playing when they get in conversations. I'm thinking a neckbeard but I'm sure you guys have something better.

:btroll: or :negative:

Also, there should be a monster somewhere for :aatrek:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Need some volunteers for shop keepers or vendors in the Port of GBS

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Windows 98 posted:

pick one of these

they are mostly gooncamp pics :gooncamp: :

:nws: http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/img82/9314/00032p6z9rf.jpg

:nws: http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/img215/2786/00034w4q5oi.jpg

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
put me somewhere in the game, maybe shopkeeper or ask/tell. do you have a library

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Hogge Wild posted:

put me somewhere in the game, maybe shopkeeper or ask/tell. do you have a library

I can definitely make a library but I don't see how books will be very helpful in the game. Would you like to maybe be in the Spell Scrolls shop?

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

My quest line needs to involve making the army's uniforms more fashionable and or escaping to south america in a uboat

source: https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Windows 98 posted:

I can definitely make a library but I don't see how books will be very helpful in the game. Would you like to maybe be in the Spell Scrolls shop?

sure

Hungriest Hippo
Jul 7, 2015
roll d20 to cast enlarge hitler, 1, im gay

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
can I be in the white noise pool :)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

can I be in the white noise pool :)

you never left

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Just put me in the game will ya?

I dunno like in an Inn in the gbs zone where I say references to "Sonic in the search of love".

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Please put me in your video game. I'd like to be a lurker in the background. Tia

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

gnarlyhotep posted:

you never left

I know thats why i think its perfect for the game!

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
I call dibs on being a lurker

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
psot

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

you shut up

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I went with this as the default player avatar.

Also the first quest has been added to the game. As well as the legendary item [Ring of Goatse]. I should have a quick preview of the Port of GBS up either late late tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Make me an npc who's a human being.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
please add gender symbols as characters you can use in names

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Putty posted:

please add gender symbols as characters you can use in names

This might be possible but honestly there are like 120 different genders now and the only one that matters is Goku

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i don't know the limits of the incredible software rpgmaker

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I hope Lowtax tears your game a new one in his let's plays but I know he won't :(

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I want to be the paradox keeper of the Let's Play section.

You see, you'll go to the Let's Play sub-forum, and you'll need to embark on a let's play of this game within the game itself, but then you'll end up having to do a let's play of the game within a let's play of the game, and so on and so forth until you break the cycle by killing the paradox keeper and burning Let's Play to the ground.

Or something along those lines

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
in the anime goon rpg i will rip out a goon's spine and use it as my sword

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I hope Lowtax tears your game a new one in his let's plays but I know he won't :(

we can only hope

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

whitenoise poster slash 2nd dungeon mini boss reporting in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Add Habbo Hotel in the GBS zone filled with apathetic Genos.

• Locked thread