Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
Sorry if this is addressed somewhere in the thread but has level99 nixed the PnP stuff? I can't find it anywhere. I found out a friend of mine has Fate so we can try it out but I'm still curious as to what happened to those files.

Also, 7th Cross sounds sweet, I can't wait to see how it plays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

S.J. posted:

You should still be able to get them from battlecon.com.

That domain is for sale. Even on BGG, I could not find the files, I'm pretty bummed.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

You are the best! Thanks!

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Alien Rope Burn posted:

There was a lot of stuff like PDF art books, full PnP versions of their games, promo characters, etc. The demo kit is just scratching the surface of what they used to have available.

I had no idea, thanks for the heads up. Any news on when they're aiming to have their site back up?

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I've finally found someone to play this with but he just bought a copy of Trials of Indines and I have a copy of Fate of Indines. There are small differences, should we just go off his rules since they're newer? Can I no longer overload for 1 soak? Uh...thats pretty much the only difference I've noticed.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Cool, I'm always worried that the answer is going to be more complicated. Most of the time, after game nights I come home and look up how many rules we got wrong but I guess we did alright this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Wow, I am a little sad to hear about Seventh Cross, the glimpse we got of the world and characters in Exceed made me think maybe it was at least being worked on in some capacity.

I actually came to the thread for more info on 99 Heroes, a "free to play" tabletop game. It sounds really cool and the idea that it's just a bonus in addition to purchases from the website is pretty interesting. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually played it yet.