Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Amd im glad to see toxic kd ratios become sn obscured digit of the past

*Sweating nervously* Me too man... me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Larry Parrish posted:

It's also very stupid that the modern CODs don't have dedicated servers and also hide the player count so nobody plays anything but one or two modes to guarantee a quick match

I detest this change so much.

It’s really strange that, despite switching from having two devs making a game every two years last console gen to a three dev/three year cycle this console gen specifically to make the design process smoother and more cohesive, the games from last gen actually we’re a lot more cohesive and thought out overall. Like despite what the developers have said, WWII was not ‘always where we intended to go next’ and definitely started halfway through Sledgehammer’s dev cycle after the backlash against Infinite Warfare’s reveal, and BOIIII scrapping the campaign for a Battle Royale wasn’t ‘always the intention’, gently caress that, they probably only started on it this year. Meanwhile, to use a last gen example, MW3- despite the bulk of MW2’s core design team being gone- still had a decent campaign, a fun Spec Ops mode and some decent MP maps.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

hahaha

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol what was it again?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

goferchan posted:

Lol what was it again?

It was 3-42 lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

It was 3-42 lol

l,mao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

It was 3-42 lol

A day that will live in infamy

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

so they are remastering modern warfare 2 but just the campaign? what the gently caress is the point of that?

I don’t play COD games anymore but I would probably sink so much time into modern warfare 2 multiplayer again

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I got some extra PS4 codes for that Battle Royale mode beta if anyone wants one.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got some extra PS4 codes for that Battle Royale mode beta if anyone wants one.

It's pretty loving fun lol. I wish it was a free/separate release though because I really hated the beta for the main MP mode. We should get some squads together it goes all week

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Hell I'll take one. How long does the beta go for.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Til the 17th

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Til the 17th

Nice. I should actually be able to pla-

Xbox Ambassador posted:

It was 3-42 lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

thankfully the worst KD you can get in BR is 0-1

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ok, two codes left

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ok, two codes left

Send me one and I’ll play this weekend.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ok, two codes left

Redeemed, thanks homie

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

rly if anyone has this and we're not PS friends add me at mattnotgeorge. it's pretty cool and i want to try squads or duos . I like fortnite ok but i'm too retarded to learn how to build and this is a great compromise

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

rly if anyone has this and we're not PS friends add me at mattnotgeorge. it's pretty cool and i want to try squads or duos . I like fortnite ok but i'm too retarded to learn how to build and this is a great compromise

Sent you a friend request, I won’t be able to play until Thursday or Friday

Floating Bohemian
May 19, 2003
I like pants and breasts. Fuck y'all.
Here you go:

A8H3-FHNP-TTAX
A8H3-FMN8-H3BF
A8H3-GDNC-DFL2
5HCL-FKND-QJBH

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Cod is cool

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Floating Bohemian posted:

Here you go:

A8H3-FHNP-TTAX
A8H3-FMN8-H3BF
A8H3-GDNC-DFL2
5HCL-FKND-QJBH

I got the first code, thanks for this. I like the sound of the battle royale mode in cod since I don't like the building in fortnite, so I look forward to trying it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

I got the first code, thanks for this. I like the sound of the battle royale mode in cod since I don't like the building in fortnite, so I look forward]e to trying it.

yeah I really suck at building in Fortnite -- i will say though, after playing blackout some more, it's weird not having the destructible environments of Fortnite -- a lot of endgames end up with each surviving player like awkwardly huddling behind a tree or a boulder and taking potshots at each other until someone somehow fucks up. lol the last guy i spectated was in top #2 and killed himself because he whiffed a molotov throw and hit the boulder he was taking cover behind and set himself on fire

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

yeah I really suck at building in Fortnite -- i will say though, after playing blackout some more, it's weird not having the destructible environments of Fortnite -- a lot of endgames end up with each surviving player like awkwardly huddling behind a tree or a boulder and taking potshots at each other until someone somehow fucks up. lol the last guy i spectated was in top #2 and killed himself because he whiffed a molotov throw and hit the boulder he was taking cover behind and set himself on fire

lol that's good. yeah, having destructible cover would be better, but I think I'd still prefer this to fortnite. I mainly just don't like how in fortnite what should be an epic shootoff duel turns into a dumb looking building frenzy. it doesn't look good or epic, it looks really dumb. I'd rather watch two idiots crouching behind rocks trying to snipe each other than two idiots frantically building their little towers to snipe each other

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

battle rpyale is extreme aids regardless of the format and youre insane if you think otherwise

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

battle rpyale is extreme aids regardless of the format and youre insane if you think otherwise

Nice to meet you, Battle Royale.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nice to meet you, Battle Royale.

dont sign your posts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just want cod always needed: a lot of flat empty space.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Just want cod always needed: a lot of flat empty space.

i’d legit take an empty field over any of the maps they had in the blops 4 beta

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The BR map is basically made up of chunks of other maps from previous Black Ops games like Firing Range and stuff, it's cool

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

N8MF-FBND-77C8
N8MF-LKNJ-2J5H
N8MF-LQNN-MEM6

3 more codes

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

goferchan posted:

The BR map is basically made up of chunks of other maps from previous Black Ops games like Firing Range and stuff, it's cool

You didnt mention mother loving Nuke Town, the Pickle Rick of cod maps.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is the first time I've felt absolutely no excitement or interest for an upcoming CoD game, and yeah that does include Ghosts and Infinite Warfare. You really let us down Treyarch.

Well, [slaps past-me]

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Well, [slaps past-me]

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Well, [slaps past-me]

it's always good when this happens. it's awesome when games surprise you like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is the new call of doodoo good?

• Locked thread