Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Call of duty and halo kick rear end

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is anyone playing this yet? how does it run?

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
How black are these ops?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Givin posted:

How black are these ops?

It's just a figure of speech.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Call of dooky.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Apparently Intel users can't run this game properly. drat

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Just beat the first mission... Whoa

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I had some cod for dinner now I'm making blops in the toilet. I'll post my k/d r

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

One of the preorder skins for weapons makes it look like the entire thing is made of gelatin. Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Apparently Intel users can't run this game properly. drat

Processor or graphics. Because I don't think Intel Graphics have ever run something properly.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I bought this game before work and im amped to play it after!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Larry Parrish posted:

Processor or graphics. Because I don't think Intel Graphics have ever run something properly.

It's i5 chipsets apparently. Lol. Glad I bought this on the PS4.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I like the treyarch cods the most I think. Even World at War

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

WaW is one of the very best.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It blows my mind that the studio responsible for a game as indisputably lovely as CoD3 went on to make WaW and the Black Ops games.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I like the treyarch cods the most I think. Even World at War

Blops2 is my favorite Cod probably.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I still remember the button prompt sequence for placing whatever that WW2 equivalent of c4 was in cod3 lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I loved the hell out of PC CoD2 back in the day and I remember being so pissed off that CoD3 was console only.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I still remember the button prompt sequence for placing whatever that WW2 equivalent of c4 was in cod3 lol

They made you do that like a million times because they had to shoehorn as many wiimote QTEs as possible. What a shitload of gently caress.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Also I might be biased on WaW because in college me and my best friend played zombies mode 4 days a week after classes for like 2 months straight and it ruled

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They made you do that like a million times because they had to shoehorn as many wiimote QTEs as possible. What a shitload of gently caress.

It was Real Bad

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

CoD3 is the worst main CoD there is. Black Ops Declassified is the very worst one though.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm not really a huge fan of the first Black Ops either. MW3 wasn't good and Ghosts was liquid rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've only played COD4 and AW.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Big Red One on GameCube was some Big Ownage

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

World at War was actually real good outside of the hosed up gun balance, the maps in it were great. I also probably played modern warfare 2 with my friends nonstop for months... missin those days

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Treyarch is also as far as I can tell the only COD developer to include flamethrowers in all of their games and for that they have my respect

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

frank.club posted:

Big Red One on GameCube was some Big Ownage

I never played the whole game, but from what I did play it's just more CoD2... Which is extremely awesome. I should probably pick it up sometime.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Blops 1 had a really cool replay editor, almost on the level of the skate series

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

black ops 1 was great and has the best setting of any cod game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im gonna get this new one who else will play it on PC

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

HORMELCHILI posted:

black ops 1 was great and has the best setting of any cod game

I was actually disappointed ... I liked the idea of doing illegal poo poo for the CIA but then it turned into a Vietnam War game for like half the campaign and i find Vietnam boring. whole game should have been like the levels at the Russian space facility, and Kowloon imo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the best part of cod ive played is in cod 4 right at the start when the sas sneak onto the ship and violently murder a bunch of russians in their sleep

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i havent played any other cod game after that :grin:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Alain Post posted:

I was actually disappointed ... I liked the idea of doing illegal poo poo for the CIA but then it turned into a Vietnam War game for like half the campaign and i find Vietnam boring. whole game should have been like the levels at the Russian space facility, and Kowloon imo

i agree

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's going to be really sad the day that the COD equivalent of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 comes out, end of an era.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

the best part of cod ive played is in cod 4 right at the start when the sas sneak onto the ship and violently murder a bunch of russians in their sleep

There's a part in Black Ops where you do this to Vietnamese guys

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Mission 8 is lunacy.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
its cool that you can punch other players in the dick, while you yourself do the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mission 8 is lunacy.

Is that the Bastogne one inside Hall's head because that was loving batshit. This game's story is not at all what I thought it would be lol

• Locked thread