Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Apparently Intel users can't run this game properly. drat

idk what youre talking about, runs great on my 3750k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

does the game have a loot element like AW did? youd get random drops as you played and it gave you all kinds of cosmetic stuff, it ruled

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012
one of my screenshots show the black market, where you buy cases for currency you earn ingame to get poo poo like camos and calling cards. its all cosmetic poo poo, blops3 is not pay to win like aw was

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bloodmobile posted:

pay to win like aw was

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

Call of Doodoo: Plops

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ok I also think this guy is Cyra now.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

net cafe scandal posted:

Ok I also think this guy is Cyra now.

You son of a bitch

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
what happened to ur avatar spb ?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This game is fuckin sick

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Is that the Bastogne one inside Hall's head because that was loving batshit. This game's story is not at all what I thought it would be lol

The part where you suddenly seem to be in the loving Zombies campaign is ridiculous

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

the new zombies is crazy, multiplayer seems fun as hell... good poo poo

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012
look at these cool sights

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Boost-jumping from a wallrun and doming people with Outrider's bow before hitting the ground is some of the most fun I've ever had in CoD, assuming it's the one time in every ten that I don't immediately get shot in the back and killed within 3 seconds of calling in the special weapon.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ive been enjoying the gravity spikes because they feel loving incredible and only activate right when you use them. The feel of this game is soo good, running and sliding and boosting around while shooting its weighty but nimble

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was looking at the multiplayer gameplay for this, and i also played the beta a bit. i think im gonna hold off until its dirt cheap or for the next COD. when are they gonna just triple everyone's HP already

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I just remembered that next year's game is probably going to be Ghosts 2 :whitewater:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lumpy be honest how does this run on PC? I might get it tomorrow

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Runs ok on mine. On a graphics level it's less optimized, which kind of sucks, but the online seems way more stable.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Okay but are there any maps that crash the game like AW? The optimization thing can be fixed most likely. I am craving some blops

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

None that I've seen so far.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Okay then I will be buying it. Wanna try the new zombies since trey arch always does it right

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't forget that PC is getting mod support now.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
how long until a working version of the uninstall mod is released

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Robot Randy posted:

how long until a working version of the uninstall mod is released

I dunno, maybe go back to GBS and ask

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
the zombies mode looks really cool in this one. i dont know if i want this or halo though.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

NickRoweFillea posted:

the zombies mode looks really cool in this one. i dont know if i want this or halo though.

why not both ?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

why not both ?

Payday's not till Friday. I will eventually get both.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i got the new COD game on the computer. i like it and i think it is better than AW. it runs fine, and i even have an i5 processor which is the wrong type of processor for that game i guess. if oyu have any other questions about it just ask me

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Hello friends. I have been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on the PlayStation 4 over the last few days and I think it's pretty swell! I think I'm going to be playing it in between bouts of Fallout 4, but since I bought it digitally it'll always be at my finger tips. I enjoy joining groups of people playing it, or joining the PSGoons community groups, and I'm always happy to add more friends to my list for co-op campaign, zombies, or multiplayer! If you feel like playing with a real cool dude who's funny, competent, not annoying and has good microphone etiquette, my PlayStation handle is kittypoptart. Thank you for your time!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
the end of the first campaign level is insanely brutal

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

the P-06 gun may be more fun than that dumb laser gun that w as in the last game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i decided to buy Ghosts for $10 instead

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
why would you do that to yourself

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i decided to buy Ghosts for $10 instead

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

dragon enthusiast posted:

why would you do that to yourself

stfu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Predator_(Field_Order)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

• If the player tries to use any pointstreaks, a message will appear on-screen saying, "Killstreaks violate the Predator code."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Congrats to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for its nomination in the prestigious Video Game Awards for "E-Sports of the Year 2015".

• Locked thread