Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Larry Parrish posted:

Processor or graphics. Because I don't think Intel Graphics have ever run something properly.

It's i5 chipsets apparently. Lol. Glad I bought this on the PS4.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I like the treyarch cods the most I think. Even World at War

Blops2 is my favorite Cod probably.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I loved the hell out of PC CoD2 back in the day and I remember being so pissed off that CoD3 was console only.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm not really a huge fan of the first Black Ops either. MW3 wasn't good and Ghosts was liquid rear end.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

HORMELCHILI posted:

black ops 1 was great and has the best setting of any cod game

I was actually disappointed ... I liked the idea of doing illegal poo poo for the CIA but then it turned into a Vietnam War game for like half the campaign and i find Vietnam boring. whole game should have been like the levels at the Russian space facility, and Kowloon imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Is that the Bastogne one inside Hall's head because that was loving batshit. This game's story is not at all what I thought it would be lol

The part where you suddenly seem to be in the loving Zombies campaign is ridiculous

• Locked thread