Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Beyond tweaking existing systems, Infinite Warfare makes at least one contribution: the ability to craft your own guns. After each match, you’ll earn a currency called Salvage, which you can use to build your own prototype weapons. These weapons have tiers of rarity from common to epic and have perks of their own. An example gun perk, Pinpoint, creates an outline of the enemy after shooting them. You will want to level these guns up in order to get the best out of them, and they’ll also have their own unique skins and colors. I wasn’t able to mess around with prototype weapons at the press event, but I’m both curious and a little concerned about how these weapons will affect the balance of the game.

Absolutely awesome. 1/3rd of the developers of Call of Duty have done it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was hoping the game taking place in space and having a grapple hook and space battles the multiplayer would have uh. Any of that. But it looks like my AIDS riddled AAA FPS of choice this year is gonna be Titanfall.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played the two demos and I loved the feel of it. You may wanna check it out if you liked AW/BLOPSIII

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I uninstalled BLOPSIII because I wanted to play AW campaign but AW isn't compatible with my PC for some reason that I can't figure out because PC gaming sucks rear end. So id be down to reinstall BLOPS and get down with the bad boys of the Imp Zone again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's going to be the best selling game of the year lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm at my friends playing BLOPSIII on PS4 and a) it's giving me the COD Itch, maybe we should get some PC games going this weekend and b) watching console players is pissing me off because everyone is terrible at it and the game aims for you so it's so easy to pwn people compared to how awful I am on PC

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also nobody wall runs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok who's around tonight? Lets get some games in if we can

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2X XP on hardcore playlists btw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also when did they add dailies to this game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jumping on now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GGs all. Right when everyone left and it was just me and hormel we both went 1.5+ and crushed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played some hardcore variants today and its kinda awesome. No HUD and everything one shots you so its the twitchiest of the twitch shooting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[KEK]Rektyouranus Rex has joined the match.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ADancingClaptrap lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Trying to get 20 kills with Kinetic Armor is driving me insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I dont think so but theyve added spray tags for your guns that are logos of BLOPSIII eSports teams that you can buy with real money.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

its one of the hardest things to do because it's so bad. i think cod4 juggernaut was stronger

I get like one a match because I just pop it when i walk up behind somebody to kill them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Well Ill play this weekend with you guys anyway.

I need to get like 300 more frags to get my weekly so I'll be playing a lot this weekend prolly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hopefully there's some double XP of some kind. I'm also close to prestige ing,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The good news: I completed Get 20 Kills while using Kinetic Armor

The bad news: now I have to get two double kills with it :whitewater:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I might just switch back to war machine and not bother unlocking the last cosmetic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

If you think 3-42 was bad just wait until I try playing COD with a controller

It's enormously easier on console because when you go ADS the game aims for you and you just have t pull the trigger

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I propose that the new Imp Zone AAAIDS shooter we all get is Titanfall 2. Nothing about IW looks cool at all and the fact that the number thing theyre pushing is a crafting system for guns makes it look gay.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was so excited that IW was gonna be a crazy rear end space game but the multiplayer trailer looked like BLOPSIII DLC. Im just gonna wait a year and get the Sledgehammer COD game, since AW is still my fave one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im fragging tonight in BLOPS if anyone wants to hop on

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The TF2 beta was super fun though. And there are more people playing Titanfall 1 on console than people playing BLOPSIII on PC right now lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

thats my fear w every shooter that isnt cod or battlefield tier, everyone just migrates to something else.

i dont have a ps4 anymore and the pc community for cod is awful :/

As long as we have people who will play here though we can always get games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

do you remember trying to queue for anything that wasnt tdm in a party lol

Hmmmm yeah but that's PC. I guess I may get TF2 on PS4 I haven't decided yet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh gently caress I got a double with Kinetic. This could be history in the making

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah but TDM is win.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All the objective modes are gay because they're designed around not moving, which I never want to do.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got another double kill with Kinetic Armor and it didn't count and I'm going to QQ.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really don't like playing shooters on consoles because the most important part of the game is done for you which is kinda lame.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When we get closer to November I'll make a town hall thread where we can all voice our opinions on which shooter to get. I'm obviously voting for Battlefield One they called the 12tj battlefield battlefield one LMFAO

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish somebody would make a COD style game with no snipers, more health and a mechanic where if you stop moving you die

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should also say no Ultimates or abilities, and no loadouts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Did u play the overwatch free weekend at all ?

I would of if it was on PC. But it was a console only thing iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm getting both :) I love to shoot my enemies.

If I get a job before November Ill get both.

• Locked thread