Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

dont gently caress with the battlefield goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm super bummed if the rumor is true.

Single player was never the focus but the black ops 3 campaign was something really weird and cool.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

i think i've only played COD singleplayer when there's an internet outage or the game is downloading in the background

Blops 3s campaign eventually became a wierd ghost in the shell/inception mindjacking story and that was cool to see, sad they arent continuing in that vein.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

its crazy how much working on the COD series seems to utterly curse human souls

I still wonder what happened that made all those titanfall devs go back to cod.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Or an Ubisoft game. Or any EA game. Or square soft. Or a Sony first party game. It’s why people are bailing for Microsoft’s new studio after doing god of war

I think part of the bailing is just the cyclical part of the industry where once the game is shipped the companies dont want to pay well to keep talent on so they either get downsized or get headhunted easily.

• Locked thread