Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

black ops 1 was great and has the best setting of any cod game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im gonna get this new one who else will play it on PC

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Alain Post posted:

I was actually disappointed ... I liked the idea of doing illegal poo poo for the CIA but then it turned into a Vietnam War game for like half the campaign and i find Vietnam boring. whole game should have been like the levels at the Russian space facility, and Kowloon imo

i agree

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This game is fuckin sick

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ive been enjoying the gravity spikes because they feel loving incredible and only activate right when you use them. The feel of this game is soo good, running and sliding and boosting around while shooting its weighty but nimble

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ive got it too lets get a squad going one night

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I havent played blops 3 since like release week, ive got to start picking that back up soon

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

a game where the only maps are nuketown, dust2, 2fort, faceoff and dm6

omg lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

isn't like a chinese F2p company handling it as well?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also ready to play cod

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Ok who's around tonight? Lets get some games in if we can

smoking a cigarette then ill hop on

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah right bro you dont got game like that. i bet your k/d is lower than Larrys $/hour. We only play hardcore and destroy every round doing loving no-scopes and poo poo because we are god given mack daddies who dont think twice about pwning a noob. And you dont have your console or whatever you said? Likely excuse. Probably cause its your older brothers or something. My boys Gandalf and DancingClaptrap alone could embarass you.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

http://www.pcinvasion.com/call-duty-black-ops-3-pc-modding-tools-now-open-beta

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

kicked out of Dave Busters because was drunka nd wouldnt stop yelling "Snootchy Bootchy Bitches, Kevin Smith fans Forever"

https://vine.co/v/hmanTpDWnaL

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

The world has long speculated as to what, exactly, drove Japanese soldiers to such suicidal levels of devotion. Recently uncovered documents reveal a complex system of social rankings based on the ritualistic receipt of gifts. Select soldiers would hide keys on the bodies of Allied soldiers, which their comrades-in-arms could use to unlock small decorative boxes, many of which contained small trinkets. Yet other boxes themselves contained more keys, fueling a cycle that would lead to the deaths of millions of Japanese soldiers - and leave many more deeply in crate debt.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ideas for Black Ops IIII: Everyone can be strong with future armor and take a good number of bullets, and have a shield layer as well. Fast wallrunning and sliding is bad, but theres a big floaty jump now. maybe they could have like an energy sword? and add vehicles for the players to use

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I guess Activision has more or less confirmed that they're quitting new releases on Steam. They haven't given a reason, but if I had to wager a guess it's probably because it's a massive poopy dumpster of a service and less people want to release a game only to have it buried in a flood of Newgrounds asset flips and hentai RPGmaker stuff and flavor-of-the-hour meme simulator games. It kind of sucks because Blizzard's services and community are awful and only people who buy Blizzard games deserve to have it inflicted on them, but at the same time it's good to see more and more companies splitting from Valve.

Yeah its great to see a bunch of devs splitting from valve so there can be 500 lovely game launcher services instead of 8 lovely game launching services

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol im down if you need more people

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Well you guys might wanna start installing it ASAP since it's like a hundred plus gigs or w/e.

Halfway done

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Cant wait to see what the portfolio planning team puts out over at the initiative

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Amd im glad to see toxic kd ratios become sn obscured digit of the past

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Sweating nervously* Me too man... me too

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Someone just released a mod for Call of Duty 2 that adds a full Spanish Civil War campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZALJLH2e0

Lmfao wow. Any stealth missions to blow up a bridge?

• Locked thread