Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

One of those touched me and I got gibbed.

It was scary, the other payloads seem too weak. Starting shotgun is bad too, I only use the smg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

ive come around on the starting shotgun. its really fun slide into people and then hammer on the trigger and slide away

Yeah that was easily my favorite thing to do in AW and BO3, but I like a pump style shotgun that is really just an effective melee tool when I smoke crack

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The new map's actually a lot of fun, too bad about the other 3. Hopefully the fact that they released it means they realized their mistake with the originals and will be retooling them before release.

Quick scoping doesn't seem to be as off-the-wall terrible today as it did the first day, did they do something about that in the update? Either way the OHK sniper rifle is still an awful decision worthy of the Ghosts team.

I'm not really feeling a problem with any map. But the one on the halo ring is my favorite

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow that pistol that just turns people to ash is cool

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah the ohk sniper is too ridiculous. AW solved that by making it scope only fire. And bop3 just didn't have that issue.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I keep shooting bodies because the rag doll physics makes it look like they're moving

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmfao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

Did they change anything from MW1 multiplayer? I want to play hardcore headquarters and put three claymores around the point for the win

It's unchanged down to them leaving bugs and exploits in

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

Did they change anything from MW1 multiplayer? I want to play hardcore headquarters and put three claymores around the point for the win

It's unchanged down to them leaving bugs and exploits in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whoops lol

• Locked thread