Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The MW2 mission briefing after the attack on DC where it's just an emergency broadcast with no music or voiceover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sounds like a low intellect scumbag.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

This is a dangerous game Activision is playing. While some will draw comparisons to Orson Welles’ War of the Worlds, faking a terror attack isn’t exactly the same as an alien invasion. And while we tend to look back fondly on that fictional event, we would do well to remember it was accompanied by panic and outrage.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Givin posted:

How black are these ops?

It's just a figure of speech.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ok I also think this guy is Cyra now.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

• If the player tries to use any pointstreaks, a message will appear on-screen saying, "Killstreaks violate the Predator code."

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We should have a thread for the VGAs. Theyre good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You know it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I remember telling Everyone here the PC gaming show at E3 was going to be a phenomenal experience.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Stinky_Prahook for the win.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ill be the first to admit that I'm a little bored of Overwatcg and would rather play Blops 3 with the boys for a lil while at least.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Have they added any new heroes to this game? Like the special abviility guys.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I dont think so but theyve added spray tags for your guns that are logos of BLOPSIII eSports teams that you can buy with real money.

Thats pretty cool.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well Ill play this weekend with you guys anyway.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is everyone else caught up with On Cinema. Holy crap

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Tim accidentally burned down the Victorville Film Archive.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Nope.. I don't watch that

YYou cant play COD with the Imp Zone and not know the story of On Cinema. Youll make a fool of yourself.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Uninstall AW because I don't have it. I have Black Ips 3.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m pretty sure all the usual suspects are gonna be grouping up on Discord to play this anyway for a solid couple of weeks at least.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Everyone buy this, now

Im gonna buy it and then try to use mouse and keyboard controls to get an unfair advantage online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

On Page 2 of Bob's post history in this thread, he is tempted to return to Black Ops III because they added fluorescent boxing gloves, but ultimately resists the urge because quote, Overwatch cured his soul.

• Locked thread