Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FastestGunAlive posted:

Cods "future is like today except aks look a little different and all our models look like poo poo because exoskeletons" is extremely whack. Bring back battlefield 2142

You need to stop posting imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
We had more fun with the last call of duty as a group than any other MP game in a long time. Lazers ftw

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll be buying BLOPS 3

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress it I'm reinstalling AW for this weekend if anyone else wants to, I need a break from MGS for a bit

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hurr durr DLC IS BAD - an extremely poor person

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have lived on welfare for a year and I can safely tell you that I was able to afford a high end gaming PC and many games + DLC. Now I make 60k a year and wish I was back on welfare so I could game more

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm the Juggernog, Bitch

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Let's play Sunday night

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The defender map was fixed bae. zombie mode owns too

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Get the dlc. Lumpy and I have the season pass.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Read that last post in knucs voice

Knucs Dinner

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

You have begun downloading Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sunday is game day

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Zorak the child loving moderator will strike again

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this AV makes me horny

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im ready to game

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Update: this game is still the best shooter released in forever. Went 25-5 with laser first round

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
We playing AW

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fast hands. What's the new sniper called? Is it the atlas?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That sniper is amazing. Wish I recorded your game ending kill through the wall. Also besides the seeing through walls perk of the drone, what else paints targets?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't mind playing the old maps at all. Just let me know when you are on. Lumpy, widestancer and I had a blast yesterday since we found out they added Ocelots gun

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It would be sick to have everyone take certain perks to do that and system hack to shut them down and run with the new sniper

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll be buying blops 3, since we all had fun with AW (despite Jakes terrible kiwi ping)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah it was good. The 5 or 6 of us running around blasting people with the laser and them QQing about it ruining COD was awesome.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I liked the BO3 beta. Single player sounds sick too... Apparently all the missions are available at the start and a lot of them aren't directly correlated story wise, you need to kind of figure out how they fit together.

thats cool

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh my god.

Before players enter each mission, they access the Safe House, an area in which they can customise their character, set class loadouts, learn more about the upcoming objectives as well as show off achievements to friends.

Within the Safe House every player has their own “Bunkroom” which contains a wardrobe for character customisation, a little like GTA Online, and a Medal Case, which holds awards you’ve earned after completing tasks in the campaign. You also have a trunk to stores collectible, which you can use to personalise your Bunkroom. Any of your co-op friends can work into your room and view your customised layout. It’s another little RPG feature, which doesn’t add huge amounts to the actual gameplay experience, but just enhances that sense of playing alongside other people, and actually having an existence within the game’s universe.

Each safe house also contains a computer terminal, or PDV, like the computer found in Black Ops 1, giving access to background information (in fact, it houses 100 times more files that its predecessor). There’s background info on the events between Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 3, as well as hidden Easter egg’s and a few surprise game modes. There was an arcade-style zombie mini-game in Black Ops 1, so could potentially expect something very similar to that...

Holy poo poo. Its like that mode in NFL 2k5, where you get a house and stuff, but for COD. That owns,.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

[Brain dead COD-tard] Holy mother of gently caress. Over 100 more datalog entries than Black Ops 1?

CoD is really good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The PC version of BO2 has a glitch that causes the program to crash after every campaign mission of you have less than 100 steam friends.

That explains why games posters hated it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
HOLY poo poo! HOLY poo poo!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just think about this: we are living in a time when Battlefield and Wolfenstein don't allow modding, but Call of Duty and Metal Gear Solid do.

incredible time to be alive, in this gamers opinion

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolverkur posted:

ok this is actually making me consider playing call of duty for the very first time. will have to keep an eye on the modding community when it starts

we had a blast last year playing it, maybe 10 imps or so

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

if some weird brazilian site sells it for 30 again ill get it

i think this is how we all got it last year

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nuuvem will have it half off, just make sure to use Hola VPN

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I wish we had played AW more... It kicked rear end even though the PC version seemed pretty unoptimized.

I dunno about you, I think I have 100 hours logged in MP, which is a lot for me nowadays

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

As a group, I mean

ah, yes. maybe more people will get BO3. I'll be buying it on Nuuvem, the site for gamers

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the multiplayer in AW outside of the one map with the tsunami that crashed everyone was loving awesome, and we all had a blast playing it, but how they hosed up the party system and everyone getting DCed from group sucked rear end. I did like the droppable equipment with stats and stuff, it was awesome

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

oh yeah..it pretty much never worked thats why we didnt play it lmaooo i loving remember that poo poo now. they never fixed it either. at some point they released an enormous 11GB patch that reworked the netcode and i remember it actually functioning for like 3 days before making GBS threads itself again

haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

• Locked thread