Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
BF2142 was epic but the new CODs are epic too. I just wish the time to kill was a little slower so I could take time to appreciate the quick movement instead of dying midair in a quarter second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
IMO worst part about CoD singleplayer is that there's nothing rewarding about playing the higher difficulty levels except, uh, saying you did.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Advanced Warfare team should make a Starship Troopers game. All they need to do is raise the scale of everything a few times and it's basically already that game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
IDK I kinda like it. It has a lot of the crazy stuff from AW like jetpacks but since you can't spam them quite as much they're more meaningful. Also you can run on walls so there's a lot of cool hidden paths on levels people don't notice. The time to kill is still insanely high but since people aren't quite as fast and dodgy it's not as frustrating for a noob rear end guy like me. It's cool that you get weapon attachments for free just by using it more. I killed three people in a match and got a bunch of attachments unlocked.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The jet packs are weaker and shorter duration than AW jetpacks so it's basically just an extended Interact button that lets you climb on stuff.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Apparently Intel users can't run this game properly. drat

Processor or graphics. Because I don't think Intel Graphics have ever run something properly.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Have they said yet if you can customize your multiplayer guy's appearance like in Ghosts and AW because I like customization and was mad as hell it wasn't in BO3.

Same. I miss my neon purple shiny armor

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Claptrap is some drat win

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The other pyro ability is insane too. Flash bang and concussion Grenade combo with massive range and you don't have to be looking at the pyro

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I propose that the new Imp Zone AAAIDS shooter we all get is Titanfall 2. Nothing about IW looks cool at all and the fact that the number thing theyre pushing is a crafting system for guns makes it look gay.

This

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I really don't like playing shooters on consoles because the most important part of the game is done for you which is kinda lame.

It's like playing a driving game where you don't have to steer

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MW2 had some pretty sweet mods that hacked hosts could run. The scouts and knives low grav one was cool because the throwing knives had low gravity too

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
BLOPS 3 felt like playing counter strike after the almost total free movement of AW

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:how:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can think of a lot of ways to make a WW2 game fun but not many ways to make a COD WW2 game fun. Unless it's a 40's sci-fi thing

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Of course you could just buy the original cod4 because it didn't use peer to peer matchmaking. Its still fairly popular on pc

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People I know IRL said they hated advanced warfare because of the movement and I still have no idea how someone could think that

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want them to just straight up make a Tribes game instead of this half rear end thing where it's just regular COD but you have a double jump and can wallrun a little

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
black ops 3 was barely tolerable and i shan't be playing black ops 4. where has the traitor activison hidden advanced warfare 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's also very stupid that the modern CODs don't have dedicated servers and also hide the player count so nobody plays anything but one or two modes to guarantee a quick match

• Locked thread