Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ok this is actually making me consider playing call of duty for the very first time. will have to keep an eye on the modding community when it starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

we had a blast last year playing it, maybe 10 imps or so

everything is fun with imps

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

now do one with the tails butthole

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

oh word his name etc.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Floating Bohemian posted:

Here you go:

A8H3-FHNP-TTAX
A8H3-FMN8-H3BF
A8H3-GDNC-DFL2
5HCL-FKND-QJBH

I got the first code, thanks for this. I like the sound of the battle royale mode in cod since I don't like the building in fortnite, so I look forward to trying it.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

yeah I really suck at building in Fortnite -- i will say though, after playing blackout some more, it's weird not having the destructible environments of Fortnite -- a lot of endgames end up with each surviving player like awkwardly huddling behind a tree or a boulder and taking potshots at each other until someone somehow fucks up. lol the last guy i spectated was in top #2 and killed himself because he whiffed a molotov throw and hit the boulder he was taking cover behind and set himself on fire

lol that's good. yeah, having destructible cover would be better, but I think I'd still prefer this to fortnite. I mainly just don't like how in fortnite what should be an epic shootoff duel turns into a dumb looking building frenzy. it doesn't look good or epic, it looks really dumb. I'd rather watch two idiots crouching behind rocks trying to snipe each other than two idiots frantically building their little towers to snipe each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Well, [slaps past-me]

it's always good when this happens. it's awesome when games surprise you like that

• Locked thread